Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website ‘Wendy Hudson Photography’.
- The content of the pages contained within this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any content from this site is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Where possible all photos have been checked using a suitably calibrated monitor, it is not possible for us to guarantee the pictures are displayed as intended on your monitor or device.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).